- Add a TXT record to your domain – it should have this value:
_acme-challenge.binnyva.com. Hostname will be
- Do this for all the subdomains you want an SSL certificate for. It will look like this –
_acme-challenge.txt.binnyva.com. Each subdomain will need a separate TXT record.
- Open VirtualMin, go to the domain’s Virtual Server.
- Go to Server Configuration > SSL Certificate(in the Sidebar)
- Open the
- Select the ‘Domain names listed here’ option, and enter all the domains you want an SSL certificate for – separated by new lines.
If all went well, you’ll get the certificates automatically installed with in a minute or so.
Justed used this to get an certificate for Arathi M D.